I joined Keller Williams -Elite team as a Buyers Specialist less than two months ago. It has been an exciting and crazy journey so far!
Starting at a new company and/or team can always be a bit scary and nerve wracking, but I would have to say this has been one of the best decisions I have ever made on a professional and personal level!
Here are my TOP 5 Reasons why The Elite Team is the BEST!
5. Expertise and Knowledge of Jacksonville – Jacksonville is a growing city and The Elite Team has a great deal of knowledge of what is happening and what is up & coming in our JAX market.
4. Energy & Enthusiasm – Having both great energy and enthusiasm are key to having a successful real estate career. This team definitely has both in an abundance.
3. Impeccable Customer Service – Every single customer or client is treated with the upmost respect and care. By the end of each transaction everyone is great friends!
2. Innovative Marketing – Real Estate isn’t about just taking pictures and writing a few words about a house. It is about capturing an image of a home that is warm and inviting, and about utilizing our social media to engage an audience. New age marketing and technology is what makes our team different.
1. Jamie Tejera & Maryanne Rodriguez are great! This team wouldn’t be where it is without these two. I am thrilled to be a part of something that is moving in the right direction... Exactly where I want to be!
Author:Emily Hall Phone: 904-612-5477 Dated: September 1st 2015 Views: 464 About Emily: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are an all women-run real estate company located in the heart of Riverside. We sell homes all over the great city of Jacksonville, but especially love focusing on the historic districts surrounding the urban core. We believe it is so important as a real estate agency to know the communities we are selling in and to believe in their beauty and worth. We love what we do and hope it shows! We are Root Realty, LLC and we want to help you and yours put down roots!
Every soon to be seller asks me the MILLION dollar question: Where sho
"MaryAnne Rodriguez is the best. We had been working with another real estate agent who after four months and about fifty showing just was not working out. Then we met MaryAnne.
So we started the process again and the second house MaryAnne showed us we put in an offer and purchased it. We just moved in this past weekend and it is wonderful.
MaryAnne was with us step by step through the process making it easier and fighting for us to get what we wanted and needed. I cannot give a higher recommendation than this: What are you waiting for? Go get her now to either sell your house or help you find your new one."