Crabs, shrimp, and scallops, oh my! Where is the best seafood here in the Jacksonville area?
5. Safe Harbor Seafood: Safe Harbor Seafood Market and Restaurant catches and prepares fresh, local seafood daily. Our casual atmosphere and breathtaking views offer one of a kind dining, which is why we were recently recognized as the Best Seafood in Jacksonville, Florida for 2014. Make sure to order the Conch Fritters!!
4. Clark's Fish Camp: Clark's Fish Camp is the #1 reason to visit Jacksonville, Florida according to Fox News! Click here to read the whole story. "Rumored to be one of the largest privately owned collections of taxidermy in the country, Clark's menagerie of preserved animals includes lions, tigers, monkeys, bears, giraffes, deer, bobcats, and a flock of birds that gaze eerily at guests in the bar area and dining rooms." If you are scared of stuffed animals, don't go here!
3. Mitchell's Fish Market: Our Mitchell's Market Trio is one of a kind! Satisfy your appetite with a variety - Shrimp, crab cake, broiled salmon, Andouille-jambalaya rice, asparagus. Located in the town center, its the perfect place to end your day after shopping!
2. North Beach Fish Camp: The surf is up here at North Beach Fish Camp in Neptune Beach, Florida. Set in the epicenter of the Atlantic Beach-Neptune Beach Town Center just minutes from the sand, we have combined a lively atmosphere with imaginative creations, and of course, the freshest seafood around. If you love shrimp and grits, this is your spot!!
1. Sliders: Fernandina Beach's only oceanfront tiki bar and dining. Centrally located at 1998 South Fletcher Ave. just steps away from the beach, we invite you to pull up a chair, relax, and enjoy a unique beachfront dining experience. Our playground and sandbox are a big crowd pleaser for families with little ones, giving mom and dad time to enjoy their meal. Our Tiki Bar boasts views that will take your breath away and often feature talented local area musicians. The butternut grouper is to die for!
Author:MaryAnne Rodriguez Phone: 904-814-0022 Dated: March 29th 2016 Views: 325 About MaryAnne: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are an all women-run real estate company located in the heart of Riverside. We sell homes all over the great city of Jacksonville, but especially love focusing on the historic districts surrounding the urban core. We believe it is so important as a real estate agency to know the communities we are selling in and to believe in their beauty and worth. We love what we do and hope it shows! We are Root Realty, LLC and we want to help you and yours put down roots!
Every soon to be seller asks me the MILLION dollar question: Where sho
"MaryAnne Rodriguez is the best. We had been working with another real estate agent who after four months and about fifty showing just was not working out. Then we met MaryAnne.
So we started the process again and the second house MaryAnne showed us we put in an offer and purchased it. We just moved in this past weekend and it is wonderful.
MaryAnne was with us step by step through the process making it easier and fighting for us to get what we wanted and needed. I cannot give a higher recommendation than this: What are you waiting for? Go get her now to either sell your house or help you find your new one."